Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Project Open Core: New Addition to Workspace

Quick post regarding a Workspace upgrade.  I have an anti-static mat that I have been using for the last 15 years.  It works fine,  but a bit small, and very ugly.  Came across the AplhaCool Eisplateau Anti-static Mat, and knew that it needed to replace what I currently have.



As can be seen in the picture above, not only does it look great and do everything an antistatic mat should, but also has a ruker in CM and Inches, Scale sizing of Radiators, Fans, Tubing, pumps, etc. Even has pin layout diagrams for your PSU cables and Vandal Switches.



Here is the mat on my workbench. I may have underestimated the size. It just barely fits on the surface.



This picture should give you an idea of how large it is (120cm wide x 60cm deep) near the also large Core P5 case.



Very happy with this upgrade to the workspace, and hope to get as many years out of this mat, as I did my last one. Now on to installing the LED light strips!

No comments:

Post a Comment