Monday, July 24, 2017

Cryptocurrency Mining Rig Build – 2nd Rig & Video Overview

Project Index:
I was able to get my 2nd Rig up and running, showing the "stacked" configuration of my case design.




The hardware is identical to the 1st one, but instead of 1060s I am running 6x GTX 1070s.  Here is the component list for the 2nd Rig.

In addition to higher hash rates (average 32Mh/s per card), they generate a LOT more heat.  Had to install a 4x fan setup to push the heat away towards the room's exhaust vent.


Here are the videos I put together outlining the entire process.






Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Dude, Please Upgrade to WordPress. I'm Sure You'll Love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have used WordPress, but prefer BlogSpot with the Google Photos integration. Quicker for me to post media to my site.

      Delete
  2. Did you make your own casing or you bought it? If so, where did you get it? :) thank you

    ReplyDelete